Thursday 31 March 2011

Music



I know no one probably likes Miley Cyrus but there is a bit in this song that I found quite inspirational and I would like to copy. It starts and 2:46 and what I like about it is that it starts of quite low and then the music builds up. I thought about putting it in the scene where our protagonist is about to find the vampire, as it builds up it's almost like he's scared but then he gets the courage to do it. Also as the music is quite pop I can make it sound a bit darker if thats what you would like.
 So please listen to it and tell me what you think.

Charlotte Reid =]

1 comment:

  1. I like it Charlotte, I think it does need perhaps a little bit more tension in. But it could work, how about for the end scene where he realises the vampire is his dad? Could possibly work?
    Enna :)

    ReplyDelete