Monday 3 October 2011

Coursework Update- 3 Oct 2011

Update
During the next three weeks we will be using the class time to finish the planning sheets we have including the script and the storyboard for our new film that we have been planning (see previous post) and we have made really good progress in the past two weeks as we have done all the planning sheets for 2/7 minutes and have fully planned the other minutes ready to do the script and the shot-lists for.

Also during the next three weeks in our free time we (esp Charlotte) will be creating the music for the film and we will be filming the scenes that are ready to be filmed.

We have used the last 17 weeks mainly creating all planning sheets for our previous film with our two other group members but Charlotte and I decided that that film would be extremely difficult to film so the group has amalgamated and so we are making a new film based on similar ideas from the last one.

We have learned a lot of valuable lessons about filming in the past 17 weeks as we have done a few test filming scenes and shots and we have realised the importance of the 180 degree rule and spacing between shots. Also that it is necessary for the locations of scenes to be very similar to the ones that we had in mind when planning the film so that the shots work together.

Music: I have learned over the past few weeks that I was not as easy as I expected, I've got a few little bits but I am planning to do most of it on Wednesday.
I have now recorded some music and I am really pleased with it but I'm not quite sure how to edit it, I know which part of the film I want it in but I don't just want the guitar on it's own, so I'm planning to add a bit more of a beat to it

No comments:

Post a Comment