Thursday 15 September 2011

Mel's Update

I will now be working on my own. I will be using the same film idea but may make a few edits to the script as the original script requires a young boy and i am unable to acquire someone to play that part, however the rest of the script will remain the same. The actors I will be using are: My mum to play the Mum character, my friend Niall to play the Boy character, my Dad to play the Dad character and my brother Ben to play the evil vampire character. I will be uploading picture of my characters in the next few days. Over the next week i will be reassessing my storyboards and shotlists, organising filming dates, and designing hair, costume and makeup for the shoot. I will also be going through the shotlist for my trailer and will hopefully film at the same time as my other film.

No comments:

Post a Comment